The Communications Department staff serves as a liaison between the district and community, and the staff manages strategic communications efforts. The Lakeville Area Public Schools’ Communications Department works under the direction of the Superintendent. These include:
- Media relations
- Public relations and community engagement
- Newsletters and publications
- Internal communications
- District-wide website
- District-wide social media
- Style guide and brand identity standards (including requests for use of district logos)
- Lakeville Education TV (Channel 188 on Charter Cable) and live stream/on-demand
- Communications plan
Did you know?
Local businesses, community organizations and programs may sponsor the district’s quarterly newsletter. Contact us at the information below for details.
TBD, Director of Communications
Jen Hedtke, communications and marketing coordinator