The Communications Department staff serves as a liaison between the district and community, and the staff manages strategic communications efforts. The Lakeville Area Public Schools’ Communications Department works under the direction of the Superintendent. These include:
- Media relations
- Public relations and community engagement
- Newsletters and publications
- Internal communications
- District-wide website
- District-wide social media
- Style guide and brand identity standards (including requests for use of district logos)
- Lakeville Education TV (Channel 188 on Charter Cable) and live stream/on-demand
- Communications plan
Did you know?
Local businesses, community organizations and programs may sponsor the district’s quarterly newsletter. Contact us at the information below for details.
Amy Olson, Director of Communications