The Communications Department staff serves as a liaison between the district and community, and the staff manages strategic communications efforts. The Lakeville Area Public Schools’ Communications Department works under the direction of the Superintendent. These include:
- Media relations
- Public relations and community engagement
- Newsletters and publications
- Internal communications
- District-wide website
- District-wide social media
- Style guide and brand identity standards (including requests for use of district logos)
- Lakeville Education TV (Channel 188) and live stream/on-demand
Did you know?
Local businesses, community organizations and programs may sponsor the district’s quarterly newsletter. See the sponsorship kit for details and guidelines.
Amy Olson, Director of Communications
Stephanie Kass, Marketing/Communications Coordinator