2016-2018 Strategic Plan
Mission Statement: Lakeville Area Public Schools is a partnership of students, families, staff and community committed to excellence.
Vision Statement: World-class, personalized learning ensuring success for every student.
Strategic Plan and Goal Areas
The Board of Education is focused on the following strategic goal areas:
Our Driving Principles
- Creativity via Innovation
- Continuous Improvement
Strategic Goal #1: Academic Achievement
- Expand opportunities for students to meet unique, personalized needs and passions.
- Develop economically relevant pathways for students to be career and college ready.
- Personalize learning and ensure future ready skills by leveraging digital tools and resources.
- Provide social/emotional learning to maximize success.
Strategic Goal #2: Community Connectedness
- Communicates strategies, challenges, achievements and facts to positively impact the district.
- Establish a branding identity and leverage multiple communication mechanisms to meet the needs of our diverse stakeholders.
Strategic Goal #3: Fiscal Responsibility
- Utilize Academic Return on Investment and other aligned methodologies to analyze programmatic and operational effectiveness.
Strategic Goal #4: High Quality Workforce
- Provide shared leadership and collaboration among all employees for higher levels of empowerment and productivity.
- Provide continuous improvement through the Teacher Development and Evaluation process to support student achievement and engagement.