The Equity Services Advisory Council serves as an advisory council to the Superintendent and the Executive Director of Teaching and Learning Services. The council will monitor, evaluate, and advise on the implementation of the school district’s joint integration plan: District Equity & Integration Plan
The Equity Services Advisory Council will record its meetings and specific actions. Such records will be communicated to committee members, principals, district office administrative staff, and the School Board.
- December 7, 2017 5:30-7:00 pm at Crystal Lake Education Center
- January 11, 2018 5:30-7:00 pm at Crystal Lake Education Center
- February 8, 2018 5:30-7:00 pm at Crystal Lake Education Center
A minimum of three Equity Services Advisory Council meetings are held per year.
The Equity Services Advisory Council will be comprised of the following voting membership:
- 5 Parents/Residents of the Community
- 2 Teachers
- One Administrator
- Director of Equity and Innovation
- One School Board Member
To learn more about the Equity Services Advisory Council, please call 952-232-2027.