Credit Recovery (Current grades 9+): This program provides short but intense classes for high school students who are behind in credits and to enhance students’ ability in a specific area of study. All students must be referred to Summer Credit Recovery by their dean, counselor, or principal. In addition, all students must meet the state criteria for entering an Area Learning Center.
9th Grade Summer Academy: The 9th grade Summer Academy allows students to prepare for 9th grade the summer before entering high school. Upon passing the class(es), students will be given a high school semester credit (.50) for Lakeville Area Public Schools. Please see the dean or counselor at your student’s school for a referral.
- See your dean or counselor for a referral
- Bring the referral to: Lakeville Area Learning Center, 20950 Howland Ave, Lakeville MN 55044
- Complete registration paperwork at Lakeville Area Learning Center
- Please bring the following:
- Parent or guardian (if under the age of 16)
- Emergency contact information
- Current email addresses
- If driving, bring license plate number
- Busing will be available on a limited basis this year. Please contact us to have a schedule mailed or emailed to your student.
- If you are from another school district, we will also need a copy of your transcript, immunization records, and your State test scores.