ECFE Class Registration Information
District Enrollment and Immunizations forms are required to complete ECFE registration. These forms should be turned into your class parent educator by the 2nd class day. If you have questions about these forms, please contact your class parent educator or call Jen at 952-232-3006. If you are unable to print these forms, copies are available at your class.
- District Enrollment Form – English
- District Enrollment Form – Spanish
- District Enrollment Form – Somali
- Immunization Form for Early Childhood Programs
Registration for ECFE is easy!
Registration for classes is first come, first serve. Public registration begins August 2. Fall Semester begins September 8.
- Mail or drop off your registration form and payment to: Crystal Lake Education Center, 16250 Ipava Ave., Lakeville, MN 55044
- Online registration is available www.LakevilleAreaCommunityEd.org. Click on Register at top of page or go to isd194.ce.eleyo.com to set up your account now. The first time you register for a class, you will need to create an account. Once created, navigate the Eleyo website to find your class.
- In Person. The Crystal Lake Education Center is open Monday–Friday 8 am to 4 pm. After-hours drop boxes available.
- Questions call Jennifer at 952-232-3006.
Worry Free ECFE
If you find that the class is not the right fit for you or your child, simply contact us before the second week of class and you can transfer to another available class or receive a full refund.
ECFE Sliding Fee Scale
ECFE uses a sliding-fee scale based upon your family’s yearly gross income. Classes are a 14-16 week semester. No family is denied the opportunity to participate due to inability to pay. Grants are available for families in Lakeville Area public school district. Only 1 grant per family/per semester. Grants are not available for sibling care.
- Unless noted, classes have parent-child separation time. If parenting is during the first half of class, it is noted.
- Fall/Winter Semester will run Sept. 8, 2017 – Jan. 26, 2018.
- No ECFE classes Sept. 22, Oct. 17-20, Nov. 3, Nov. 6, Nov. 21-24, Dec. 19-Jan. 1, Jan. 15, Jan. 22 and no evening classes Nov. 7.
- 5 year old children not attending Kindergarten are welcome to attend our classes.
- Once in Kindergarten they are welcome to be included in sibling care.
- Sibling Care is offered for children birth to 5 yrs. Infants (0–6 months) may be registered for sibling care or stay with their parents in class.
- Classes are held at the Crystal Lake Education Center (CLEC), 16250 Ipava Ave. (Rainbow, Sunshine, Moon and Star Rooms).