Small Wonders 2016-17 Registration
Registration for 2016-17 began on January 1, 2016. Registration will continue as long as space is available. Small Wonders will provide informational tours by appointment at the Crystal Lake Education Center. Students must be 3 or 4 years of age by Sept. 1, 2016 to be eligible. Students must be able to toilet independently. Registration fees are non-refundable. The $100 registration fee and September 2016 tuition are due at the time of registration. September tuition is refundable if students withdraw prior to August 1st. Call 952-232-3001 for additional questions or to set up a classroom visit.
Our program receives funding from the state, allowing us to provide a limited number of scholarships to income-eligible families. If you think you might qualify, please contact 952-232-3009 for more information on the application process.
Why Small Wonders Preshool?
- Part of the Lakeville Area Public School district which is committed to world-class, child centered excellence.
- High parent satisfaction rate.
- Caring, professional, educated, experienced staff
- Options to combine Preschool with Wonder Zone childcare for a Full day program.
- Age appropriate technology to enhance learning in modern classrooms
- Use of Houghton Mifflin Splash into Pre-K curriculum
- Focus on literacy with exposure to fine arts, science, math, language, and technology
- Accreditation from the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and recipient of the Four Star Parent Aware Rating
- Two locations! Crystal Lake Education Center and Community Education Building
Creativity | Discovery | Imagination
Discover a preschool that encourages students to use their hands to find answers! Where students do not need to wait with a hand raised to ask a question. Small Wonders teachers offer a hands-on approach that stimulates the learning process and encourages the children to imagine, discover, create, and learn. Students will learn about the world around them through exploration. They will thrive in an environment that focuses on social, emotional and cognitive development.