The Community Education Department may authorize the distribution of a flyer to Lakeville Area Public Schools families if the group and flyer meet the following criteria:
- The sponsoring group is a local, non-profit organization
- The flyer is directed toward appropriate grade levels
- The flyer does not promote a activity, program or service which is in competition with a school-sponsored program
- The flyer meets applicable district policies
- It must be clear on each flyer who the sponsoring group is and it must contain a contact phone number
- Please put on the bottom of every flyer: This flyer is not printed by District 194 nor is the event, activity, program or service sponsored or endorsed by District 194
- If you are requesting that we distribute some copies to the elementary schools, please label each school “bundle” with school name and grade levels for distribution. Securely wrap each bundle or place flyers in envelopes or boxes. Deliver your bundles of flyers to the Community Education Building, 8755 Upper 208th Street West in downtown Lakeville.
- If event is held at an District 194 school building, please make sure to fill out a facility request to reserve space. The facility needs to be confirmed before flyer will be posted.
- Submit your request along with a copy of the flyer 2-3 weeks in advance by filling out either the Google form or the paper form and emailing a copy in PDF format of the flyer to Lisa Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once it is approved, if you request, the group will be given the numbers of flyers to print per elementary
- Flyers will be posted electronically on the school district website weekly.
- For more information, contact Community Education at 952-232-2152.
Submission form (Complete one of the forms below)
For more information, contact Community Education at 952-232-2152.