2018-2019 School Supply List
New Cell Phone/Smart Watch/Electronic Device Protocols at KTMS
Students learned about the new protocols in their PE/Health classes during the week of May 29 – June 1.
- More information is here.
6th Grade JumpStart Registration
Incoming 6th grade students are encouraged to participated in a half-day orientation at KTMS on August 21 or August 22 from 9:00 am until noon. KTMS staff members will lead students through various activities to help them become familiar with the building, their class schedules, their lockers, and their new classmates. Return this form to KTMS by August 1 to guarantee a spot for your child.
Information for Families of Incoming 6th Grade Students
Information session for parents of current 5th grade students: Thursday, May 10 at 6:30 pm in the KTMS auditorium. The presentation pdf is available here.
KTMS has 4 different opportunities for our incoming 6th graders and their families to learn more about our school. Please review this flyer for information and dates.
Registration Information for Current 7th Grade Students
Registration Information for Current 6th Grade Students
2018-2019 School Calendar
Our Board of Education approved the school calendar for 2018-2019 at its January 9 meeting.
Lakeville Area Public Schools Community Education is sponsoring ACE, an after school homework enrichment program for KTMS students on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2:10 to 3:00 pm. In addition to homework help, students will have the opportunity to learn keyboarding skills, receive help with organization, receive help from high school tutors, and participate in other enrichment activities. See the flyer for more information about the program and about registration. Call 952-232-2172 with any questions.
KTMS 2017-2018 Clubs Booklet
- Learn about KTMS clubs here
Donate to the KTMS PTO via PayPal
All donations will be used to support student needs at KTMS: technology, field trips, Homework Bus, classroom supplies, library supplies, teacher wish lists, Fall Fling, and Game Days. Just click on the Donate button below!
Instagram Information for Parents
Kenwood Trail/Highway 50 Expansion Project
- See current information about the Highway 50 (Kenwood Trail) expansion project here.
- Route Map for County Road 50/Kenwood Trail Reconstruction project - updated April 2018
Link to KARE11 Story
KARE11 news recently aired a story about phone/computer apps that are popular with teenagers and that all parents should know about. You can see the story here
The KTMS Homework Bus for 2017-2018
The KTMS Homework Bus will start rolling again on Monday, September 25! We have a bus that takes kids to 16 stops around our attendance area. To ride the Homework Bus, students need to:
- Find out which stop is close to their home (not every neighborhood has a stop!)
- Talk with your teacher/s about staying after (the Homework Bus is available only to students who stay after for teacher/staff-supervised activities)
- Get permission from your parents to take the Homework Bus
- Be ready to board the bus at the front of the building at 3:05 p.m. (the bus leaves at 3:10 p.m.)
- Follow all school and bus behavior expectations while on the Homework Bus
The Homework Bus Route:
The Homework Bus 2018-2019 Dates (subject to change):
- September 24
- October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 30 (Tues.)
- November 12, 19
- December 3, 10, 17
- January 7, 14, 17 (Thurs.), 28
- February 4, 11, 19 (Tues.), 25
- March 4, 11, 18, 19 (Tues.)
- April 8, 15, 22, 29
- May 6, 13, 20, 28 (Tues.)
- June 3