Daily announcements are read over the building intercom at 1:05 p.m. daily.
Lakeville Area Public Schools Community Education is sponsoring ACE, an after school homework enrichment program for KTMS students on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2:10 to 3:00 pm. In addition to homework help, students will have the opportunity to learn keyboarding skills, receive help with organization, receive help from high school tutors, and participate in other enrichment activities. See the flyer for more information about the program and about registration. Call 952-232-2172 with any questions.
KTMS 2017-2018 Clubs Booklet
- Learn about KTMS clubs here
Donate to the KTMS PTO via PayPal
All donations will be used to support student needs at KTMS: technology, field trips, Homework Bus, classroom supplies, library supplies, teacher wish lists, Fall Fling, and Game Days. Just click on the Donate button below!
KTMS 3 on 3 Intramural Basketball
1st Annual Minnesota Spelling and Vocabulary Bee
Compete against kids from Hopkins, Wayzata, Lakeville, and Eastern Carver County in a daylong event on Saturday, December 16 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. This is a Community Education event and is held at the Hopkins Eisenhower Community Center. You can register online at isd194.ce.eleyo.com (952-232-2150). The $44 fee includes trophies, medals, certificates, pizza and beverage for each participant. Check here for the word list. The morning consists of written and oral exams. Students who advance will participate in the final oral round in the afternoon.
KTMS CMS MMS 8th Grade Washington DC and NYC Trip
8th grade students interested in going on this year’s trip to Washington, DC and New York City should attend an information meeting in the KTMS auditorium on Tuesday, September 19 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. This meeting is for all three middle schools.
To learn more about the trip, go to the KTMS/MMS trip website. Kelly Hillier is the trip coordinator and can be contacted at email@example.com
2017-2018 School Supply List
Instagram Information for Parents
Kenwood Trail/Highway 50 Expansion Project
Link to KARE11 Story
KARE11 news recently aired a story about phone/computer apps that are popular with teenagers and that all parents should know about. You can see the story here
The KTMS Homework Bus for 2017-2018
The KTMS Homework Bus will start rolling again on Monday, September 25! We have a bus that takes kids to 16 stops around our attendance area. To ride the Homework Bus, students need to:
- Find out which stop is close to their home (not every neighborhood has a stop!)
- Talk with your teacher/s about staying after (the Homework Bus is available only to students who stay after for teacher/staff-supervised activities)
- Get permission from your parents to take the Homework Bus
- Be ready to board the bus at the front of the building at 3:05 p.m. (the bus leaves at 3:10 p.m.)
- Follow all school and bus behavior expectations while on the Homework Bus
The Homework Bus Route:
The Homework Bus 2017-2018 Dates (subject to change):
- September 25
- October 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30
- November 2 (Thurs.), 7 (Tues.), 13 and 20
- December 4, 11, 18
- January 8, 16 (Tues.), 18 (Thurs.), 29
- February 5, 12, 20 (Tues.), 26
- March 5, 12, 19, 22 (Thurs.)
- April 9, 16, 23, 30
- May 7, 14, 21, 29 (Tues.)
- June 4