2018-2019 Yearbook Orders
Order your 2018-2019 yearbook today! Order your yearbook at the beginning of the school year. Go to www.balfour.com or call 800-853-1337 to place your order (available August 1). All transactions go through Balfour Publishing and smart-pay. Personalizations are available at an additional fee.
2018-2019 Senior Photos
Senior photos are due Wednesday, November 2, 2018. Digital photos are preferred but prints are also accepted. All photos must meet the following requirements:
- vertical photos only
- photos must not include guns, knives, or other weapons; other props (cars, pets, sports equipment, etc.) are acceptable
- no hats, headwear, skimpy clothing or other violations of the school dress code
- both color and black & white photos are accepted
Digital files must meet the following requirements:
- Be in JPEG file format
- Have a resolution of at least 300 dpi, photos with lower resolution will be returned
- Fit a print ratio of 2.5” wide x 3.5” high (wallet size)
- Use the naming convention lastname_firstname.jpg. Please do not include additional information in the file name.
Email your digital photo file to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off a CD with the file at the Admin. Office to the attention of Amy Clark. If you must submit a print photo, please submit a standard wallet-sized print (2” wide by 3” high) with the student’s first and last name clearly printed on the back of the photo in permanent marker. Do not use sticky notes on the back of photos. Print photos without the student’s name clearly printed on the back will not be used. Photos smaller than 2”x 3” can not be used. Photos will not be returned.
2019 Grad Ads
Grad Ads for 2018 seniors are also due Friday, November 2. Note that we do not publish baby photos of seniors unless they are part of a paid grad ad.
Contact Amy Clark, yearbook advisor, at email@example.com, or call (952) 232-3740. I will not be monitoring voicemail until the school year begins.