Fall Schedule (September – Nov. 30)
Winter Schedule (Dec.1 – Feb 28)
Monday thru Friday: 3:00 – 3:30 team use only but can do cardio or plyos
Monday thru Thursday: 3:30 – 4:45 out of season athletes and teams
Friday: 3:30 – 4:15 out of season athletes and teams
Spring Schedule (March 1 – May 31)
Friday: open 3:00 – 4:15
Monday through Thursday: 3:00-3:40 – plyometrics in the track area to work on speed, agility, balance, core, and endurance.
- Top of the line cardiovascular equipment such as recumbent bikes, regular bikes, tread mills, cross trainers, stair steppers, Skiers Edge Nordic ski machine, handicapped athlete equipment.
- Complete line of selectorized equipment (Life Fitness machines) for strength
- Hammer strength equipment for strength
- Complete free weight selection for strength
- Platforms for olympic movements
Individual and/or team workouts. Complete demonstration of all equipment (see above for both weights and cardio) and demonstration of all lifts and exercises. Plyometric programs for individuals and/or teams lead by coaches.
* The fitness center is closed the week of finals for semester 1 and 2.
** Testing for shirts is the first Thursday of each month.
*** The fitness center is closed during spring and fall conferences.
How to sign up
Option 1: Sign up online
Option 2: Go to the activities office and pick up the forms. Fill them out and bring a check back to the activities office for $75.00
Contact coach Bob Currie at email@example.com