- PayPAMS: Add money to your student’s meal account.
- Free & Reduced Applications: Applications for the 2016-17 school year can be obtained online or at each school.
- (*) Denotes foods containing pork.
- (~) Denotes foods containing peanuts.
- We offer a variety of menus each day designed to meet the needs and preferences at each school level.
- Entrees and sides are baked, steamed, or roasted.
- We offer fresh & local produce. Our salads are prepared with romaine, spinach, or mixed spring greens.
- Our breads, rolls, rice and pasta are whole grain rich.
- Students have a choice of 1 percent, skim and skim chocolate milk with their meals.
- Elementary Breakfast
- Elementary Lunch
- Middle School Breakfast
- Middle School Lunch
- High School Breakfast
- High School Lunch
May Nutrition Facts:
*Lakeville Area Public Schools is an equal opportunity provider and employer.