At McGuire Middle School, we aspire to become a learning community that:
- Recognizes and celebrates the diversity, strengths, and inquisitive spirit of every child.
- Enables all students to succeed and strive for personal excellence.
- Creates and fosters caring connections with children, families, staff, and community.
- Formally, informally, and regularly communicates progress towards learning goals with both students and parents.
- Continues to grow professionally through ongoing staff development that features grade level, vertical, and school-wide articulation.
As part of the Lakeville Area Public Schools, we hold high expectations for the success and achievement of all our students. Academic success and achievement depend on the combined efforts of students, parents and staff. It is our belief that through this combined effort; our students will receive the best educational experiences that can be provided. If, at anytime, you have a question or a concern, please do not hesitate to stop by or call the office.
Lakeville Area Public Schools is a partnership of students, families, staff and community committed to excellence. The District’s vision of “world-class, personalized learning ensuring the success of every student,” drives our goals and supporting strategies throughout McGuire Middle School and our organization. Our “dashboard” of key indicators serves to share the progress of the most important metrics we have identified in each of the four key areas of the plan: academic achievement, community connectedness, high quality workforce and financial responsibility. A laser-like focus on creating a culture of innovation aligned to creating learning opportunities and environments to prepare our students to be “future ready” has already resulted in innovative programming, engaging learning environments and more flexibility, all to personalize learnings for our students. We have great reason to celebrate our current successes, and we continue to strive to create an even more “world-class” school district for our students and stakeholders. “Transforming Learning!”