Summer Camp, Summer Strength, etc. opportunities sponsored by Lakeville North and Lakeville South sport teams, click on the links below:
- LS Summer Camps
- LN Summer Camps
Lakeville North Football Tryout Monday, June 25, 7:30-9:00 PM for future Lakeville North students who are going into 8th or 9th grade. In order to attend, you must sign up online https://www.lakevillenorthfoot
Middle School Fall sports will start on September 4th, space is limited in some of the sports. Registration will open on FeePay, July 1, if there is a valid sports physical on file at your child’s school. Check your parent portal to see if there is one on file. Instructions for first time FeePay user is below.
For more information specific to the Fall, Winter, Spring Sport Seasons and Clubs, please scroll down mid-page and click on the specific tabs.
All middle school athletic programs are open to grades 6 – 8, some teams may have participation limits in place due to coach/player ratios. It is the philosophy of Lakeville Area Public Schools not to cut players at the middle school level, whenever possible.
How to Register:
All registration is completed online through FeePay, starting each year on July 1. You must set up a family profile with each child’s student i.d. before you can register. Your child must also have a valid sports physical on file at school before you can complete the registration, there will be a hold in feepay until this done.
- Sports Physical Form: Check the parent portal for valid physical date. Sports physicals are good for 3 years with a doctor’s signature. If there is not one listed on parent portal, please turn a paper copy into your child’s school before registration on FeePay. Lake Marion Chiropractic Center in Lakeville offers sport’s physical exams for $20. Information
- Log in and fill out the electronic form and pay the fee on FeePay.
- Directions to set up family profile on FeePay
Use the tabs below to learn more about our middle school clubs and sports, click to open
- Middle School Activities Director, Harry Robbins: 952-232-2321
- Middle School Activities Secretary, Becky Donner: 952-232-2320
Follow Us on Twitter! @msact_lakeville