Congratulations on enrolling your child into Lakeville Area Public Schools!
Find your School: There are 3 ways to find your school.
- Use our Attendance Area Finder
- If you can’t determine your school using attendance area finder or the maps, send an email with your address to SISsupport@isd194.org or contact us at 952-232-2048.
- Complete the registration forms and take the forms to your child’s school to register. Also, please complete a release of records form, which ensures any previous school district records can be transferred to Lakeville Area Public Schools.
- Lakeville Area Public Schools busing service is provided by Schmitty and Sons. Please contact Schmitty & Sons Bus Company with any questions about bus services.
- Elementary, middle and high school students living less than 2 miles from their school building may be eligible to purchase bus service. All students who qualify will receive a letter with information on how to register. The Transportation Department page includes forms, online payment information, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions.
Get Your Supplies:
- Check your school websites for supply list information. The high schools request that students bring paper, pencils, and pens the first day of school. Teachers will inform students of the supply needs on the first day of class.
Before and After School Child Care:
- Community Education offers childcare through the Kid Zone Program. Community Education also offers a variety of adult, child, ECFE, and aquatics programs.
Special Education Services
- Information about Special Education is available through Special Education Services. For additional information, contact Renae M. Ouillette, Executive Director of Student Services at 952-232-2011 or Renae.Ouillette@isd194.org.
School Start Dates, Events, Holidays:
- View our calendar for important district and school dates, events, and holidays.
Please contact the appropriate staff member for your school for registration and enrollment questions:
|Lakeville North High School||Joan Sirek||Joan.Sirek@isd194.org|
|Lakeville South High School||Heather Allen||Heather.Allen@isd194.org|
|McGuire Middle School||Nancy Eklund||Nancy.Eklund@isd194.org|
|Kenwood Trail Middle School||Marjorie Price||Marjorie.Price@isd194.org|
|Century Middle School||Christine Oberg||Christine.Oberg@isd194.org|
|John F. Kennedy Elementary||Susan York||Susan.York@isd194.org|
|Impact Academy at Orchard Lake Elementary||Jennifer Welter||Jennifer.Welter@isd194.org|
|Christina Huddleston Elementary||Lisa Horn||Lisa.Horn@isd194.org|
|Lake Marion Elementary||Krista Yuronich||Krista.Yuronich@isd194.org|
|Cherry View Elementary||Christie Bowers||Christie.Bowers@isd194.org|
|Lakeview Elementary||Barb Brandt||Barbara.Brandt@isd194.org|
|Eastview Elementary||Mindee Hemann||Mindee.Hemann@isd194.org|
|Oak Hills Elementary||Diane Modrynski||Diane.Modrynski@isd194.org|
|Area Learning Center||Sharon Danley||Sharon.Danley@isd194.org|
|LinK12 Lakeville (Online)||Amy Bercich||Amy.Berich@isd194.org|
|Intra or Open Enrollment||Mary Moody||Mary.Moody@isd194.org|