This section includes enrollment forms and information that is necessary for your student to register to attend Lakeville Area Public Schools. If you are new to our district and have questions regarding enrollment options, please contact Student Information Services: 952-232-2048.
- Follow the instructions on our Enrollment web page.
ESL Registration Forms
- Spanish - Registration Form
- Immunization Form (Spanish)
- Spanish - Race Ethnicity Explanations
- Spanish Elementary School Release of Records Form
- Spanish - Middle/High School Release of Records Form
- Spanish - Health Inventory Form
- Somali - Registration Form
- Somali - Race Ethnicity Explanations
- Chinese - Registration Form
- Russian - Registration Form
- Vietnamese - Registration Form
Additional Enrollment Forms & Information
- Statewide Open Enrollment
- Intra-District Enrollment
- Home Schooling
- Health Forms & Information: Minnesota Statute 121A.15 requires that all students must be immunized against specific diseases. There are exceptions. Students must show immunization dates or a notarized form before starting school.
- Transportation Forms & Information