Lakeville Area Public Schools is accepting applications for Impact Academy at Orchard Lake Elementary, our K-5 elementary, choice school. Impact Academy is an option for all Lakeville Area families as well as out-of-district families for the 2017-18 school year. To apply, please visit: http://isd194.org/impact-academy/application-process/.
Attend an upcoming information session to learn more about Impact Academy as a choice for your student’s educational experience. The sessions will include a presentation with time for questions and a tour of our school. Families will learn what Impact Academy is and how it differs from traditional classroom models of teaching and learning.
Upcoming Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 5:30 PM – K-5 Information Session
- Friday, Dec. 16 at 12:00 PM – Lunch and Learn Webinar
- Thursday, Jan. 12 at 5:30 PM – Kindergarten Information Night
- Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 12:00 PM – Lunch and Learn Webinar
For questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us at the information below:
- For additional information about Impact Academy and to apply online, please visit: http://isd194.org/impact-academy/
- To schedule a tour of Impact Academy, please contact Jenny Welter at 952-232-2100 or Jennifer.Welter@isd194.org.
- To connect with the school principal, please contact Marilynn Smith at 952-232-2110 or Marilynn.Smith@isd194.org.
Please note, for families who are currently attending Impact Academy or for families who are within the school boundaries, your child(ren) will automatically be enrolled in Impact Academy for the 2017-18 school year. No action on your part is required to remain enrolled at Impact Academy at Orchard Lake Elementary. Incoming students who currently have siblings attending Impact Academy will also be automatically enrolled.
Thank you for considering Impact Academy at Orchard Lake Elementary for your student’s academic future.