Each year, Lakeville North inducts outstanding individuals into the Panther Hall of Fame. Those nominated are recognized for their outstanding performance and/or support to the Panther athletics program. Members of the Lakeville Area community were invited to nominate individuals they felt were deserving of Hall of Fame recognition and qualifications were considered collectively by the committee.
The 2018 Panthers Hall of Fame members are:
- Harry McLenighan, long-time coach, activities director and former principal at Lakeville High School;
- Matthew Pasvogel, class of 1987, Boys Gymnastics and Boys Golf,
- Roger Piekarski, class of 1984, Football,
- Liz Podominick, class of 2003, Girls Basketball and Track & Field, and
- 1981 Boys Cross Country Team, the first ever Panther State Championship team.
On Sunday, July 15, these individuals will be officially inducted into the Panther Hall of Fame at Crystal Lake Golf Course in Lakeville. Doors open at 4 p.m. and the event begins at 4:30 p.m. The public is welcome to attend, and tickets can be purchased for $15 at LNHSPanthers.com.