- Payroll Supervisor, Pam Neassen – 952-232-2035 or Pam.Neassen@isd194.org
- Payroll Specialist, Sue Walker – 952-232-2034 or Susan.Walker@isd194.org
- District Office – 8670 210th Street West, Lakeville, MN 55044
Information and Forms
- Leave and Pay Question Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- District Personnel Record Form
- IRS Form W-4
- Minnesota W-4MN
- myView Login Information
- myTime Instructions
- Payroll Approval Cut-off Dates 2017-18
- Payroll Option Forms
Employee Access Center
In the Employee Access Center, Employees can access employment information, paycheck and benefit information, and leave information. Please see the training video below for more information.
- eFinancePLUS Mobile App for Employees: Employee Access Center (EAC) Mobile App is a single, integrated app which offers easy and immediate access to your personal information as an employee of Lakeville Area Public Schools including payroll and benefit information, ability to request leaves, and review your personnel information.
Employee Time Sheets
Please connect with your supervisor to determine if your hours worked should be submitted via paper timesheet or Google Sheet administered by department/school office staff.