Contact Teaching and Learning Services
Main Line: 952-232-2018
Address: District Office – 8670 210th Street West, Lakeville, MN 55044
- Dr. Emily McDonald, Executive Director of Teaching & Learning – email@example.com or 952-232-2026
- Dr. Julie Beddow-Schubert, Director of Teaching & Learning – Julie.Beddow-Schubert@isd194.org or 952-232-2027
- Holly Traub, Gifted Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-232-2558
- Sandy Giorgi, Elementary Teaching & Learning Coordinator – email@example.com or 952-232-2158
- Elida Kane, Secondary Teaching & Learning Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-232-2164
- Melanie Smieja, MNCAPS Coordinator – email@example.com or 952-232-2163
- Pam Fetzek, Teaching & Learning Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-232-2020
- Sandy Eissinger, Teaching & Learning Assistant – email@example.com or 952-232-2019
- Kim Elsen, Teaching & Learning Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-232-2023
Information and Forms
- Professional Learning Communities
- Equity Services
- Framework Evaluations:
- Pre-Observation Questions
- Post-Observation Questions
- Probationary Classroom Observation Record
- Continuing Contract Teacher Observation Form
- Performance Rubrics
- Teacher Summative Evaluation Form
- Continuing Contract Nurse Observation Form
- Evaluation Form for Probationary Staff
- Nurse Summative Evaluation Form
- Specialist Observation Form
- Professional Development: The Lakeville Area Public Schools Professional Development Program strives to provide opportunities for adult learning and collaboration to increase the learning of all students. District educators and administrators must obtain on-going staff development that guides the use of research-based techniques and resources to deliver quality instruction.The goals of the Professional Development Department are to:
- Goal 1: Provide current information on best practice instructional strategies for all educators in order to increase student knowledge of Standards and Essential Learnings.
- Goal 2: Provide opportunities for educators to practice and improve instructional strategies and enhance their content knowledge.
- Goal 3: Provide opportunities for teachers to collaborate and review student data in order to focus instruction and increase student achievement.
- Goal 4: Mentor and support new teachers.