Lakeville Area Schools surveys our community’s satisfaction through our Stakeholder Survey on an annual basis.
We continued to use our 2016-17 stakeholder survey results to guide our work for 2017-18 due to our transition to a new stakeholder survey better aligned to our focus areas, specifically building an organization that supports and promotes social-emotional well-being.
Lakeville Area Schools recognizes that Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) is an important part of a well-rounded education. Building future success starts with developing a child’s social, emotional, behavioral and academic aptitude from a young age. SEL supports the mindsets, skills, attitudes and feelings that help students succeed in school, career and life.
The new survey will be deployed in 2018-19, and the data will be utilized for future planning.
- Stakeholder Survey Results – Results coming soon.
- 2018 Elementary Student Satisfaction Survey
- 2018 ISD 194 Parent Satisfaction Survey
- 2018 Secondary Student Satisfaction Survey
- 2018 ISD 194 Staff Satisfaction Survey