Adult Basic Education
Lakeville Area Schools Adult Basic Education (ABE) is a part of Lakeville Area Community Education. Adult Basic Education provides opportunities for learners who want to:
- Learn English or improve their English skills.
- Earn a GED or High School Diploma.
- Explore local career options and prepare for job entry or advancement.
- Increase technology skills.
- Prepare for post-secondary education.
Classes are for adults 17 and older who are not currently enrolled in high school. Students must also meet one or both of the following criteria:
- Lack of a high school credential
- Function below the 12th grade level in basic academic areas, such as: reading or math, or the inability to read, write or understand English.
All classes are free.
Registration and Orientation
Please note: Due to COVID-19, at this time we plan to resume new registrations at the start of the 2020-21 school year in September.
To register, simply contact Nancy Eldomiatti, ABE Secretary at 952-232-2162 or email@example.com. All new students will complete paperwork and a short assessment which will take approximately 90 minutes.
Dr. Tracie Kreighbaum, ABE Manager | 952-232-2161 | firstname.lastname@example.org