- Facility Scheduling Information
- Online Facility Application
- Location Availability
- ISD194 Facility Feedback
Guidelines for Facilities Use
Lakeville Area Public Schools is pleased to offer your organization the opportunity to use the buildings in your school district. Two week’s notice is requested when applying for a permit. Each group will be held accountable for its participants. Click on the link below to review the guidelines. These are also listed on the permit, and must be agreed to upon placing facility use request.
- Scheduling Priority
- Facility Use Roles
- Certificate of Insurance Guidelines
- Flowchart: Reserving Your Space
Basic Steps to Request Space
- Confirm availability HERE
- Complete ONLINE APPLICATION a minimum of 5-10 operating days prior to date/s being requested
- Upon review and approval, receive permit within 3-5 operating days
- Email the organization’s Certificate of Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the Application Fee as noted on the permit: Mailing a check to: ISD 194 / Facility Use 17685 Juniper Path, Suite 200 Lakeville, MN 55044 OR by calling 952-232-2155 and pay over the phone. Online payment for application fees is not available at this time.
- Note that there are specific items to note depending on spaces reserving. Please see space specifications below for more details.
There are many spaces that are requested on a high volume throughout the year. Listed on the links below are the most used spaces specifications. Requesting space does not imply that the request is approved.
Building hours are set by District administration according to policy. All facility use requires to be scheduled during building hours. Outside of building hours the user will be subject to staff fees.
District Policy Links
- Use of School Equipment and Facility Procedure
- Classification and Fee Procedure
- Stadium Use Procedures
Facility Use Feedback Form
The Facility Use Feedback Form is designed for all Lakeville Area District facility users to provide feedback specifically on facility use.
At Lakeville Area Public Schools the focus on facility engagement is supported by local and regional organizations. Priority for scheduling will be on District sponsored programs followed by local associations.
If you have additional questions beyond what is listed in the below link please email email@example.com for further assistance. Topic search is an option on the link below.
Facility Use Staff
Facility Use and Systems Manager, Devin Anne Reyes
Facility Use Clerk, Rachel Sather
Mail: ISD 194 Facility Use – 17685 Juniper Path Suite 200, Lakeville MN 55044