Winter & Spring 2021
BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS UPDATES: As continue to move back into in person learning at elementary schools, Community Education will be adjusting their Before & After School enrichment classes. There will be no Youth Enrichment classes held directly after before and school at the elementary buildings this winter and spring. However, we are offering those same great classes in the early evening and evening hours at our Community Learning Center and Juniper Commons Buildings.
Please check out our great enrichment opportunities listed here.
Registration and full class information: isd194.ce.eleyo.com.
Spanish & First Lego League
Looking for more information on Elementary Spanish or First Lego League?
Before & After School Information
- If students register for class at a school they do not attend, transportation is the parent’s responsibility.
- If the child is currently signed up for Kid Zone’s School Age Care program, please indicate this when registering.
- If a class meets the minimum number of participants to run, registration will be closed at noon the day before the class is scheduled to start.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes, students will not be allowed to drop-in to any class.
- Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment.
- To ensure our students safety, we must cut off registration at noon the day before class starts.