Sunrise Session | 6:30-8:30 am
- Care and enrichment beginning at 6:30 am.
- Breakfast included.
- Children have their choice of participating in art, science, tech time, games or sports.
- Relaxation and social time are also part of the sunrise program.
Camp Session | 8:30-11:30 am
- Camps will challenge and enrich a child’s mind and body through fun and learning activities.
- Choose a camp each week from two curriculum areas; STEAM and Crafts, or Fitness and Fun.
- Hot lunch is included.
- For a complete list of camps, CLICK HERE.
Sunset Session | 11:30 am-6:00 pm
- Activity clubs, indoor/outdoor recreation, trips to the pool and fun with friends.
- Open until 6:00 pm each day.
- There is also an opportunity to coordinate swim lessons (weeks 3-6) and enrichment classes with the sunset session.
- Afternoon snack included.
- Activities from 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Includes breakfast, lunch and snack.
- Each day offers a full day of activities related to the weekly theme.
- Theme weeks are Monday – Thursday full days.
Children attending Fridays will have a full day of exciting adventures! Each Friday will offer a full day of fun from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm. Some of our exciting destinations include Rockin’ Jump and Apple Valley Water Park. In addition to a fun-filled day, Fridays include breakfast, snack, entry fees and transportation. Please bring a bag lunch each Friday and wear your Summer Adventures T-Shirt.
- For a complete list of field trip destinations, CLICK HERE.