Your student may qualify for free or reduced price school meals, free or reduced price transportation, lower Internet costs, lower academic and activity and community education program fees. At public schools, your application also helps the school district qualify for education funds and discounts. Educational benefits remain in place for one school year.
There are two important forms to apply for Educational Benefits. The Educational Benefits application and the Consent to Share Information for Benefits form, which makes it easier for the District to apply your eligibility to multiple benefits.
Two Ways to Apply
You can apply online through the district’s new online platform called Titan. Please see the following instructions for creating an account and applying for Educational Benefits online.
Create an Account in Titan
- Go to the Titan website and click “Sign Up Today”
- Fill out your name, email, create a password and follow remaining sign-up instructions on screen
- Go to your email to verify your account creation
- Go back to the Titan website and log in to your Titan account
- Link your students to your Titan account by clicking the “+” button in the top right or bottom right corners of the screen
Apply Online for Educational Benefits (Free and Reduced Meals)
To apply for Educational Benefits online through Titan:
- Go to the online Educational Benefits application form
- Fill out the ‘District’ box with “Lakeville Area Schools (Lakeville, MN).”
- Proceed to fill out the rest of the application form with the relevant information
- Upon completion you will receive a generic confirmation email. A second email stating whether families qualify for education meal benefits will arrive within 2 to 3 business days.
- Complete the Consent to Share Information for Benefits form (PAPER ONLY) and return it to the District Office at 17630 Juniper Path Suite A, Lakeville, MN 55044
Fill out this form (includes Educational Benefits application AND Consent to Share Information forms)
Return paper form to:
Lakeville Area Schools District Office
17630 Juniper Path, Suite A
Lakeville, MN 55044
If you need help completing the paper forms, someone at the district office will be happy to assist you.