Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in employment with Lakeville Area Schools. Lakeville Area Schools is an award-winning school system located in the South Metro of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. We serve approximately 11,200 students in Dakota and Scott counties, and cover 86 square miles, including most of Lakeville, parts of Burnsville and Elko New Market, and portions of Eureka, Credit River and New Market townships. There are eight elementary schools (K-5), three middle schools (6-8), two high schools (9-12), LinK12 Lakeville online school, an Area Learning Center and two Community Education facilities.
The district prides itself on its high-quality workforce and strong connection with its students, families and community. Through its highly skilled, highly dedicated team of professionals, Lakeville Area Schools strives to provide world-class, personalized learning to ensure success for every student.
We encourage you to explore the career opportunities in Lakeville Area Schools. We look forward to getting in touch with you!
To search and apply for job opportunities: Frontline Lakeville Area Schools
- To view vacancies, use the vacancy menu sorted by category or location.
- Select 'Log In' as an external or internal applicant.
- Password retrieval help is available once you begin the login process.
- If you have completed an application with Lakeville Area Schools in the past, log into your account to make updates and add the positions you are interested in.
- If you have completed an application with another organization that uses the Frontline Applicant Tracking System, you may import most of your data to Lakeville Area Schools.
- If you need assistance, you can select 'Request Technical Help' or contact Human Resources at 952-232-2005 or email@example.com.
We Value Our High Quality Workforce
Lakeville Area Schools offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive Pay
- *Benefits Eligible Day 1 of Employment
- Includes all Full-Time Employees (.75+ FTE) and Teachers (.50+ FTE)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
Below you will find packets highlighting insurance benefits for our various employee groups to review as you consider employment with us.
All teaching and student support service positions with Lakeville Area Schools require licensure through the State of Minnesota.
For more information visit: https://education.mn.gov/MDE/lic/
Lakeville Area Schools has partnered with Teachers On Call to fill our Substitute Teacher and Substitute Assistant positions.
To apply: http://www.teachersoncall.com/
For more information contact Teachers On Call (TOC): 800-713-4439
If you are already employed by Teachers On Call in a surrounding area district, please contact them for access to Lakeville. You do not need to reapply.
Advantages & Benefits for Teachers On Call Employees
Working as a substitute with Teachers On Call has many advantages including a flexible schedule and a chance to make a difference in the lives of young people. Once you are signed up with Teachers On Call, you will receive an employee guideline brochure with complete information on all their benefits including:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Bonuses (for working consistently)
- Referral bonuses
- Online training and development programs
- Medical coverage for those who qualify
Become a reading or math tutor!Lakeville Area Schools is looking for reading and math tutors to give their time and talent to help kids achieve success.
Tutors serve during the school day working with small groups of students (grades K-3 for reading; grades 4-8 for math) who need extra help building their reading or math skills. No matter if you’re a recent grad, career changer, stay-at-home parent or retiree, you can make a great tutor!
No experience? No problem. Minnesota Reading Corp and Math Corps provide comprehensive training in strategies proven to help students learn, so tutors are well equipped to help students grow.
Perks as A Tutor
- Receive a stipend every two weeks
- Earn up to $4,300 for college tuition or student loans. Tutors 55 and older may gift the award to their child, grandchild, stepchild or foster
- Free health insurance and child care assistance for those who qualify
Ready to be the change for our students? Learn more and apply at: https://www.readingandmath.net/
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-859-2825
Available Contract Positions:
Youth Skills Grant Contractor
Contract work for implementation of Youth Skills Grant to help create the framework, documentation and long-term sustainability process for the program.
Email letter of interest and resume to Cindy Nolan, Career and Pathways Coordinator, at Cindy.Nolan@isd194.org