The year-before-Kindergarten checklist:
In order to help facilitate the registration process, please have the following items with you when registering your student(s). They will help you fill out the enrollment packet found in Step 5: Enrollment and Registration.
Proof of Residency
- Examples include Home Purchase Agreement, Lease, or Current Utility Bill
A Copy of Certified Birth Certificate
Early Childhood Screening Record
- If your child still needs to complete their Early Childhood Screening, please make an appointment by calling 952-232-3000, extension 3. You can visit our Early Childhood Screening page to learn more about the screening process.
- You can download a copy of our enrollment packet in English and Spanish here.
Health Inventory Form
- This form is important for letting Lakeville Area Schools know about any of your child’s health conditions or necessary prescriptions. This form can be found on our Health Services page.
- Read more about required immunizations for your child. The immunization form can also be found on our Health Services page.
Bus Transportation Form
- Lakeville Area Schools busing service is provided by Schmitty and Sons Bus Company. To look up if transportation is provided or a fee-based option, use our Attendance Area Finder and visit the Transportation & Busing page.
Kindergarten Information Events
- Learn more about Kindergarten by attending out Kindergarten Information Events held in the Fall, Winter, and Spring.