You’re almost done! Now it’s time to enroll. New enrollment for Kindergarten students can be completed electronically. The Student Information Services staff are available year-round to support parents and guardians with enrollment questions.
Verify which school your student will attend using the Attendance Area Search Tool.
If you have questions about your address or school, please contact Student Information Services at 952-232-2048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and complete the Enrollment Packet below.
Adobe Reader may be needed and is a free application already installed on most computers.
|English: Enrollment Packet||Spanish: Paquete de inscripción|
Please review the checklist on the first page of the Enrollment Packet to ensure you provide the district with all required information to enroll a student. You can use copies of legal documents providing proof of residence, name, and age. You do not need to provide the original documents.
Submit your completed Enrollment Packet and supporting documents to the Student Information Services staff in one of the following ways:
- Scan and send your documents via email to email@example.com
- Fax your documents to 952-469-6054
- Drop off your documents in person at the Main Office of any Lakeville Area school building or at the District Office
- For School Addresses, visit our Elementary Overview Page
- District Office Address: 17630 Juniper Path, Suite A | Lakeville, Minnesota 55044
Welcome to Kindergarten! We can’t wait to start learning with your child!