Welcome to the Career Center!
Advanced Placement (AP) Exam
Steps for Infinite Campus for AP Registration-Payment: DO NOT USE A CELL PHONE for registration/payment, please use a computer
Sign up with CollegeBoard online and then apply the Infinite Campus payment of $75 (including the late fee) through the Parent Portal of Infinite Campus account:
Log into the Portal (https://sis.isd194.org/
● Click on Fees
● Click on My Accounts
● Click Optional Payments. Important: Families with more than one student, select the correct student in the student dropdown list displayed in the top right corner
● Click Add to Cart next to the fee you want to pay
● Click My Cart
● Select the Payment Method you want to use and enter an Email Address for Receipt (optional)
● Click Submit Payment
**If you would like to apply your yearly District benefits for your payment(s), please contact the Career Center at #952-232-3606 BEFORE paying for your AP exam.
Students interested in becoming a volunteer Peer Tutor in order to assist their fellow students in academically succeeding, should use the Application listed below. There, you will be able to select the subjects you wish to tutor. When assigned a student to tutor, but they no longer need your assistance, please go the LNHS Career Center so a new student can be assigned to you. (Students can use Peer Tutoring to fulfill volunteer hours)
Students who needing assistance with classes can sign up for a Peer Tutor using the form below. You will be notified by school email, who your Peer Tutor will be. If you eventually do not need a tutor, please go to the Career Center.
- Freshman must obtain an overall GPA of 3.7 for two semesters to be eligible for a letter in the fall of their sophomore year.
- Sophomores must have two consecutive semesters in which they have achieved a 3.7 GPA. The second semester of the freshman year and the first semester of the sophomore year will meet the criteria.
- Juniors must have two consecutive semesters in which they have achieved a 3.7 GPA. The second semester of the sophomore year and the first semester of the junior year will meet the criteria.
- Application forms will be available to eligible students at the time of the eligibility – fall and semester break
- Applicant fills out their name, grade, year and semester of consideration online
- Applicant’s qualifications will be verified by administration
- Applicant will receive a Letter Certificate delivered to their class during school
Career Center Information, College Representative Virtual Visits, and College Resources
Virtual College Representative Visits
Due to the COVID pandemic, we will not be having college/military reps visiting our building this fall. Below are links that colleges are making available virtual admission “visits”. If you do not see your college of interest listed below, please visit their college website directly for more virtual options. Students should use the link below to sign up and/or view when reps will be available for admission information.
Minnesota Virtual College Exploration -MACAC Virtual College Fair
The Virtual College Exploration takes place from September 28th to October 14th. FREE for students and families. Registration is open now at www.mn-acac.org. A schedule of all panel discussions and individual college sessions is available on this website as well. Attached you will find FAQs and Panel Session Previews about the event. Students should register for each session they want to attend. Once they register, they’ll receive a confirmation email with their unique link to join the Zoom webinar. When students register, they are sharing their registration information only with the colleges presenting on that particular panel. StriveScan, the company running these sessions, does not sell or share personally identifiable student information with any other third parties. Parents can register using their student’s information.
**SENIORS** – There is also an opportunity for you to participate in Super College Saturday on October 3rd. More information on this event, as well as registration, can be found at http://www.mn-acac.org/SCS.
Career Center Links & Resources
- Academic Lettering Criteria
- Academic Lettering Application
- College & Career Resources
- College Entrance Exams
- Financial Aid Information
- High School Exams
- Job Shadow Packet Information
- MCA Tests
- Order High School Transcript for Colleges
- Transcript -Parchment Email Information
- Post-Secondary Enrollment (PSEO)
- Senior Year Information Page
Career Center Coordinator: Kresson Hrdlichka