Welcome to the Career Center!
Career Center Information and Resources:
PEER TUTORS & Online Learning Tech Assistance:
Would like a Peer Tutor? Please email your name, grade, subject needed assistance in, and cell phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to BE a Peer Tutor, please email your name, grade, subjects willing to tutor, and cell phone number to: email@example.com
We will then email you through your school Google Gmail account once we have a suitable tutor for you in your subject.
Peer Tutors that already have been assigned this school year, will need to assist their individual students by virtual calls (such as Zoom), phone calls, or text to assist their student with their subject. You should not be meeting at this time face to face.
If you need assistance with your online learning class device please email Angela or John at: LNHSTechHelp@isd194.org
High School Transcripts:
- Academic Lettering Application …apply online with FeePay (no fee required)
- Academic Letter Criteria
- College Representative Visits Calendar
- College & Career Resources
- College Entrance Exams
- Financial Aid Information
- High School Exams
- Job Shadow Packet Information
- MCA Tests
- Post-Secondary Enrollment (PSEO)
- Senior Year Information Page
Career Center Coordinator: Kresson Hrdlichka