Senior Grad Ad (baby pic) deadline has been extended to Tuesday, February 19th
To place an ad in the LSHS yearbook for your 2019 senior, please submit the following to the address at the bottom of this form by 3:00pm on Friday, February 8th, 2019. Space is limited — only the first 200 ads will make the book.
- Check for $25 payable to LSHS.
- An appropriate color or black & white photo print of your senior as an infant or toddler (no larger than 4”x 6”, no smaller than 1-1/2” x 2”) with student’s name written on the back (no post-its or envelopes, please). We reserve the right to crop your photo to fit allotted space. There is also limited space for the ads–submit early to ensure publication.
- Message NO LONGER than 40 words, written below or stapled to the form.
- A self-addressed STAMPED envelope if you want your photo returned in May 2019 (please make sure envelope is big enough for photo).
YOUR AD ORDER
Student’s Name (print clearly):__________________________________________________________
Your message: (Note: Please limit your ad to 40 words. The yearbook staff reserves the right to edit ad copy to fit the allotted space.)
Your email address (for ad confirmation or questions):_____________________________________________
REMEMBER: All orders must be received by February 8th, 2019! Submit this order form, your photo, and a check for $25 payable to LSHS and drop off orders to Room C312 or mail to: LSHS Yearbook, 21135 Jacquard Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044
It may take several weeks for you to receive a confirmation email. Due to the volume of ads received, we are unable to return phone calls confirming the receipt of ads.Download the PDF file here
LSHS Senior Photos were due on November 2nd, but there still might be time….
The deadline has passed for Senior pictures to be guaranteed a spot in the yearbook, however they will continue to be accepted and published as time allows – SO DON’T DELAY ANY LONGER and MISS THAT CHANCE! Yearbook accepts only digital photo submissions for senior photos.
1. Tell your photographer to upload your senior picture ASAP.
2. Save photos as a jpeg at 300 dpi using a vertical pose. In Photoshop save at quality level 12.
3. PLEASE NOTE: Upload your senior photo to the following private submission website exclusive to Lakeville South High School (through our publisher’s photo sharing service): https://images.jostens.com/410533879 If prompted, use ID#410533879
4. Upload the picture with the name saved in the following manner: Last Name, First Name (as you prefer it to appear in the yearbook. Ex: “Jim Smith” would be “Smith, James.”)
5. The person who uploads the picture will receive an email confirmation.
6. Contact LSHS Yearbook <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you have any questions.
Students can be creative in the photos they submit. However, keep the following in mind:
• No props. This means no: pets, sporting/musical/artistic equipment, or vehicles • Vertical pose required (up and down)
• Indoor or outdoor scenes are allowed;
• Black and white or color photos are allowed
• Camera angles or distances may vary, but please select a picture that clearly shows your face. Friends and family want to see you!
• Clothes must be school appropriate: NO HATS, bra straps, cleavage, etc. Check the student planner; review the dress code. Make sure your picture will be accepted. The yearbook staff reserves the right to crop or edit pictures as needed to conform to the senior portrait policy.
No: • Finish; or border • Rounded corners • “Soft” or “fuzzy” portraits • Studio or student names or years imprinted on the photograph
If in doubt, have another photo ready that’s clearly acceptable; then bring both photos to Mr. Remington personally (room C312). Questions to email@example.com.