2019 Yearbook Ordering Information:
LSHS Senior Photos-Due: Friday, November 2nd, 2018
Yearbook accepts only digital photo submissions for senior photos.
1. Tell your photographer to upload your senior picture by November 2nd, 2018.
2. Save photos as a jpeg at 300 dpi using a vertical pose. In Photoshop save at quality level 12.
3. PLEASE NOTE: Upload your senior photo to the following private submission website exclusive to Lakeville South High School (through our publisher’s photo sharing service): https://images.jostens.com/410533879 If prompted, use ID#410533879
4. Upload the picture with the name saved in the following manner: Last Name, First Name (as you prefer it to appear in the yearbook. Ex: “Jim Smith” would be “Smith, James.”)
5. The person who uploads the picture will receive an email confirmation.
6. Late November 2018: check wall outside room C312 to confirm we have your senior photo.
Students can be creative in the photos they submit. However, keep the following in mind:
• No props. This means no: pets, sporting/musical/artistic equipment, or vehicles • Vertical pose required (up and down)
• Indoor or outdoor scenes are allowed;
• Black and white or color photos are allowed
• Camera angles or distances may vary, but please select a picture that clearly shows your face. Friends and family want to see you!
• Clothes must be school appropriate: NO HATS, bra straps, cleavage, etc. Check the student planner; review the dress code. Make sure your picture will be accepted. The yearbook staff reserves the right to crop or edit pictures as needed to conform to the senior portrait policy.
No: • Finish; or border • Rounded corners • “Soft” or “fuzzy” portraits • Studio or student names or years imprinted on the photograph If in doubt, have another photo ready that’s clearly acceptable; then bring both photos to Mr. Remington personally (room C312). Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.