Welcome to Parent Corner, a central location!
- What parents should say as their child performs
- Athletes and Tobacco and Nicotine Article
- The Good Old Days – PCA Development Zone
- The Trend Towards Early Specialization
- What Makes A Nightmare Sports Parent
If your son or daughter participates in sports, this video is for you! It is 20 minutes long, but it is worth every minute!
The Partnership at Drugfree.org and Major League Baseball Charities has teamed up to provide the Play Healthy Campaign for parents and teen athletes. This video describes some of the risks teen athletes face and what to do about them. You will learn about the risks of performance enhancing drugs and other abused substances. You will also learn how to protect your young athlete.