- Sports Pamphlet
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Directions to Sites
- Spring Afterschool Activities Shuttle
- This bus system is only for students who are involved in an afterschool activity at one of the secondary ISD 194 schools. The Spring shuttle will start April 2nd.
All middle school athletic programs are open to grades 6 – 8, some teams may have participation limits in place due to coach/player ratios. It is the philosophy of Lakeville Area Public Schools not to cut players at the middle school level, whenever possible.
How to Register:
All registration is completed online through FeePay, starting each year on July 1. You must set up a family profile with each child’s student i.d. before you can register. Your child must also have a valid sports physical on file at school before you can complete the registration, there will be a hold in feepay until this done.
- Sports Physical Form: Check the parent portal for valid physical date. Sports physicals are good for 3 years with a doctor’s signature. If there is not one listed on parent portal, please turn a paper copy into your child’s school before registration on FeePay. Lake Marion Chiropractic Center in Lakeville offers sport’s physical exams for $20. Information
- Log in and fill out the electronic form and pay the fee on FeePay.
- Directions to set-up your feepay profile for the first time.
Use the tabs below to learn more about our middle school clubs and sports, click to open
- Middle School Activities Director, Harry Robbins: 952-232-2321
- Middle School Activities Secretary, Becky Donner: 952-232-2320
Follow Us on Twitter! @msact_lakeville