Educational benefits include more than just free/reduced-price meals! Qualifying families may receive the following benefits:
- Free/reduced ACT/SAT/AP fees,
- Free/reduced transportation fees,
- Free/reduced activities fees,
- Free/reduced-price internet access,
- Discounted college application fees,
- Free meals at the beginning of next school year
- And more!
It is very important families who qualify for Educational Benefits apply before Jan. 4, 2021. While all applications are confidential, the number of students who qualify for benefits determines the amount of federal funding our district receives. These funds are used for essential student support services. If all families who qualify do not complete the application, our district will lose this critical funding.
While all students in our district are currently eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch through the extension of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s free meals program, this funding is not guaranteed long-term, which is why it’s important families apply for these educational benefits now.
There are three easy ways to apply by January 4!
- Apply online at bit.ly/194EdBenefits
- Complete the form and take a photo or scan the completed application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the form and mail it or drop off at the District Office: 17630 Juniper Path, Suite A, Lakeville, MN 55044.
We’re here to help! Please call 952-232-2061 if you need assistance filling out the application.
If you would like to talk about this document with someone who speaks Spanish please call 952-232-3076.
Si desea hablar sobre este documento con alguien que hable español llame a 952-232-3076.