Ready, Set, Achieve!
Lakeville Area Schools is committed to ensuring every child is ready for a successful school year. Each year, we have students from every grade level and school building join us at Ready, Set, Achieve!, the district’s annual school readiness program. Thanks to the support of our community, more than 500 Lakeville Area students started the 2018-19 school year with new school supplies and essential resources.
We need your support to get all Lakeville Area students ready for the 2019-20 school year.
Here’s how you can help:
Make a donation online
- Go to the secure online donation page.
- Donations are tax deductible and will be used to buy new school supplies and clothing for Lakeville Area students.
Sign up to volunteer
- Go to the volunteer sign up form.
- August 19, 20 and 21 – 2 hour shifts between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. (volunteers must be 12 or older)
- August 22 – 2.5 hour shifts between 12:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. (volunteers must be 16 or older)
- Professional hairstylists are needed to provide free haircuts to K-12 students. Sign up to volunteer here.
Drop off new school supplies at Crystal Lake Education Center this summer during regular business hours (M-F, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.) Here’s what we are looking for:
- New school supplies
- New backpacks
- New or like new winter wear
- New tennis shoes
- New or like new Lakeville spirit wear – please do not donate clothing that has been personalized with a name, team or year.
Join us for Stuff the Bus at the Lakeville Buffalo Wild Wings on Tuesday, August 13 from 4-7 p.m. Bring new school supplies to donate, participate in a sports memorabilia silent auction, and enjoy great food and entertainment. Ready, Set, Achieve will receive a portion of the evening’s sales.
Ready, Set, Achieve! will take place on August 22 at Crystal Lake Education Center from 1-7 p.m. If you need school supply assistance, this event is for your child(ren). Supplies, backpacks, clothing (including winter wear), haircuts, dental varnish and community resources will be available for FREE to Lakeville Area students.