Human Resources

Human Resources Information and Forms for Staff

In order to access many of the forms below, you must sign into your Google Account first. Your Google Account is your district email. If you have issues accessing your Google Account, contact the IT Support Team at x2053. Please use Google Chrome web browser while accessing Google forms and apps for the best results. If you have questions on the forms or the HR procedures, please contact one of the HR representatives listed below or the main HR phone line at 952-232-2005


Medical Leaves/Restrictions/Accommodations

CONTACT INFORMATION: All medical leaves and work restrictions are processed by Human Resources. Medical documentation should not be sent directly to Supervisors. Send all communications and documents directly to Emily Herman.

Human Resources Attn: Emily Herman 8670 – 210th Street Lakeville, MN 55044 Fax: 952-469-6054 Email:

STEPS FOR EACH PROCESS: Complete the steps outlined below. If additional steps are required, Human Resources will provide additional instructions. Be sure to review your Contract for available benefits. For any questions throughout the process, contact Emily Herman. MEDICAL LEAVES

  • Complete the Leave of Absence form
  • Send Medical Documentation to Human Resources, Attention Emily Herman.
  • Enter the appropriate “reasons” under your leave reporting system (either Employee Access Center or AESOP).
    • AESOP users, please connect with your Supervisor to discuss sub coverage plan before your enter your time off into AESOP.
  • For personal medical leaves, you are required to submit a Return to Work Authorization to Human Resources, Attention Emily Herman, prior to your return to work.
    • See work restrictions process for details if work restrictions are set.


  • All work restrictions must be processed by Human Resources prior to employee’s return to work.
  • Send medical documentation outlining work restrictions to Human Resources, Attention Emily Herman.
  • All medical documentation with set work restrictions must include the duration of the work restriction. If TBD, note must state the next follow-up date for further evaluation of work restrictions.
    • Any permanent work restrictions must be processed on a yearly basis.
  • Depending on nature of the work restrictions, Emily Herman will schedule a meeting with the employee to review the work restrictions and job description.
  • After review, Human Resources will determine if the work restrictions can be reasonably and safely accommodated.
    • If work restrictions include work accommodations, see next section.


  • Fill out the Work Accommodation Request Form
  • Complete Work Accommodation form with your medical provider.
    • Medical provider must sign the form or provide supporting doctor’s note.
  • Human Resources will review the work accommodation request.
  • Employee will be contacted if there are any questions and/or a need for further discussion/clarification.
  • After review and approval, Emily Herman will work with the necessary parties to fulfill the work accommodation request.


Supervisor Forms

Request Access for Non-District Staff: All forms to request access for Non-District Staff and/or Volunteers must be completed by the Building Principal/Director, Office Manager, or other ISD194 Administration. Forms not completed by an authorized official will not be processed.  Please fill out the Non-District Staff Access form to request access levels for your non-district staff. Form covers the following areas: Gmail accounts and/or Computer login accounts, Campus access, Security Cards, and/or Phone/Voicemail access.   All requests will be vetted through each Department’s protocol for final determination of access rights.  If you have any question, please contact: 

  • Technology: Michael Heitzig
  • Campus: Douglas Ninow
  • Security: Karen Cejka


Retirement Information

Contact the following agencies:

After receiving information from these agencies, please feel free to contact Tony Massaros at to schedule a meeting regarding your retirement eligibility with ISD194.

Once your retirement date is finalized, fill out the following form: Retirement Form


Name/Address/Marital Changes

Address Changes: When you have an address change please send an email to an HR representative (listed below). Name Changes/Marital Status Changes: When you change your name please make the following contacts. You cannot do your own name change on MyView:

  • Call Human Resources at 952-232-2005 to complete a new District Personnel Record, fill out a new W-4, complete a new direct deposit form if your bank has changed, and have your picture taken for a new ID badge if your name has changed.
  • Contact Diane Roers in Human Resources to change your insurance (life, health and dental) at 952-232-2036.
  • Licensed Employees – Contact TRA at 651-296-2409 or 800-657-3669. You will be asked for your social security number.
  • Non-Licensed Employees – Contact PERA at 651-296-7460 or 800-652-9026. You will be asked for your social security number.
  • If you have a Tax Sheltered Annuity you will need to contact your agent to make a name change

Employee Access Center

In the Employee Access Center, Employees can access employment information, paycheck and benefit information, and leave information. Please see the training video below for more information.

  • EAC Instructions
  • eFinancePLUS Mobile App for EmployeesEmployee Access Center (EAC) Mobile App is a single, integrated app which offers easy and immediate access to your personal information as an employee of Lakeville Area Schools including payroll and benefit information, ability to request leaves, and review your personnel information.


Tony Massaros, JD, Executive Director of Administrative Services 
952-232-2010 |

  • Contract & Policy Interpretation, Negotiations, Employee Performance Evaluation, Legal Counsel and Representation

Emily Herman, SHRM-CP, Assistant Director of Human Resources
952-232-2038 |

  • Extended Leave of Absence, Medical Accommodations, Workers Compensation Claims, Staffing Process

Mary Knutson, Human Resources Specialist
952-232-2006 |

  • Education Minnesota – Lakeville, Schedule C/D Staff

Hannah Keltgen, Human Resources Specialist
952-232-2008 | 

  • Lakeville Education Assistants Federation (LEAF), Non-Licensed Instructors, Small Wonder Instructors, and Casual Employees

Mia Long, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Specialist
952-232-2007 | 

  • Executive Team, Lakeville Association of School Administrators (LASA), Non-Affiliated, Custodial/Maintenance, and Student Nutrition

Diane Roers, Benefits Specialist
952-232-2036 |

The Human Resources Department is located at the District Office:

8670 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044 Phone: 952-232-2000
Fax: 952-469-6054

Translate »