We have a dedicated email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to allow us to respond, track and follow up with employees in a timely manner. To best support employees, we ask that all payroll inquiries be sent to this email address as first means of communication. Thank you!
Areas of focus:
Payroll Information and Forms
- Direct Deposit Form
- District Personnel Record Form
- IRS Form W-4
- Leave and Pay Question Form
- Minnesota W-4MN
- myTime Instructions
- myView Login Information
- Payroll Approval Cut-off Dates 2018-19
- 403(b) Matching Funds TSA Salary Reduction Agreement
- 403(b) TSA Vendors and Advisors
- 403(b) Adoption Agreement
- 403(b) Plan Document
- 403(b) Appendix 2
- Payroll Questions – Kid Zone, Wonder Zone and Small Wonders
- Kid Zone
- Small Wonders Instructors
- Student Nutrition
Employee Access Center
Employee Access Center information has been moved under the Human Resources tab – click here to redirect to that page.
Employee Time Sheets
Please connect with your supervisor to determine if your hours worked should be submitted via paper timesheet or Google Sheet administered by department/school office staff.